Monday 29 August 2011

Welcome Welcome!!


Hi to anyone following this, which is my very first blog about my passion for the create medium of Photography.
It has been a long journey of discovery for me, which started with a love of scrapbooking. I found myself more and more, ‘poising’ my children with layout ideas banging around in my head. Scrapbooking its self can be a rather complicated design project then to add in the photography layer, it added a depth that I loved.
So, from this came the idea to apply to Open Universities Australia and start taking on units to work my way towards a Bachelors Degree majoring in Photography and Visual Arts. So far I have completed 3 units and plan in 18 months time to venture on campus at Griffith and embark on a straight Bachelor of Photography, which is only offered at Griffith.
So come with me on my journey of discovery and love of all things beautiful as I discover and refine my love for- Photography.

1 comment: